Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll make 'em for you! :mrgreen: I just got Adobe Photoshop CS6 and I am so ready to test it out, so if anyone wants an avatar or a signature please request it here with all the details, and I'll help ya out!

Completed:
None so far! Request one! :thumb

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I'll make 'em for you! :mrgreen: I just got Adobe Photoshop CS6 and I am so ready to test it out, so if anyone wants an avatar or a signature please request it here with all the details, and I'll help ya out!

Completed:
None so far! Request one! :thumb
Pick me! Pick me!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yup I would like one - a siggy please! My favorite colors are green, blue and brown. Here is a link to my photobucket account, Pictures by Cats_N_Plants - Photobucket

My name is Rachel and I have 4 cats, Kisa, Logan, MacKenzie & Jordan. if the pics in the link aren't good enough, let me know and I can send you more - I've not uploaded everything I have. Here is my first intro so you know who is who lol. http://www.catforum.com/forum/41-meet-my-kitty/147013-my-kitties.html

If you need anything else, let me know and I'll get back to you! Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops, I was meaning to put a little form here for you to fill out to request one, but it slipped my mind. Here ya go! :D

Code:
[B]Avatar, Sig, or Other?: [/B]
[B]Colors you would like used:[/B]
[B]Fonts (if not specified, I can pick some out):[/B]
[B]Pictures!:[/B]
[B]Text you would like:[/B]
[B]Other requests:[/B]
Use that form there, if you wanna, to request anything. :) You don't have to but it's there if you wanna.

Yup I would like one - a siggy please! My favorite colors are green, blue and brown. Here is a link to my photobucket account, Pictures by Cats_N_Plants - Photobucket

My name is Rachel and I have 4 cats, Kisa, Logan, MacKenzie & Jordan. if the pics in the link aren't good enough, let me know and I can send you more - I've not uploaded everything I have. Here is my first intro so you know who is who lol. http://www.catforum.com/forum/41-mee...y-kitties.html

If you need anything else, let me know and I'll get back to you! Thanks so much!!
Okie dokie! Will start working on it now!! :D

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I will get some more pics on Photobucket tonight! I have over 177 pictures of Joy LOL! She is my first cat and only kitty! :)

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Colors you would like used: Blue for sure...any other color you would like
Fonts (if not specified, I can pick some out): I like Comic Sans MS, but really I can leave it up to you :) Have fin with it since you only have one cat to work with!
Pictures!: Pictures by orlando_pokey - Photobucket
Text you would like: Ragalicious Joy

Feel free to add anything you'd like :) I'm not very picky and I'm sure you'll do a great job! Again, with only one cat, you don't really have much to work with. I added some of my best pics of her in the Photobucket album so I hope that helps! :) let me know if you need anything else.

·
Super Moderator
26,399 Posts
Please keep in mind that the size limit for us is 500 x 120.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would like a signature too!!!! I have 4 kitties I like purple pink and light blue no font in specific. I do not have a bucket photo account but if u give me your email or kik I can send some over

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
828 Posts
Avatar, Sig, or Other?: Sig, but keep it within the 500x120 range or it'll certainly get YANKED! (been there...)
Colors you would like used:
Black, Orange, Purple
Fonts (if not specified, I can pick some out):BURNSTOW.ttf Google will help you find it
Pictures!:
A virtual plethora to be supplied below
Text you would like:
GhostTown's cat
Other requests: I also like gardening and plants. My wife likes diet rootbeer. I don't know why.

Baby Baron, in chronological order.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :cool

·
Registered
179 Posts
Actually I would only put 2 kitties in my signature. Can I have your email so I can send you pictures? Pm me :)

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
GhostTown, Baron is not a baby anymore. He has grown into quite a handsome young man. Thank you for sharing the pictures in chronological order. His transformation from adorable kitten to handsome cat is amazing. And his eyes...oh my word, those eyes! *swoon*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts