Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My kitten keeps going behind the stove. The first time she did it, I thought she had just fallen behind when she was counter surfing (which she is not supposed to do). This is the fifth time this week that I have found her behind there. I'm worried because I turned the oven on tonight to make dinner. I walked away to go upstairs and when I came back down, Vanellope was meowing frantically because she had climbed behind the stove. The stove is not right against the wall because it has it's own electric outlet that sticks about 3 inches from the wall. I'm afraid she's going to seriously get hurt.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
354 Posts
measure the distance. Buy two small shelf brackets and install them so that the new shelf does not go above the level of the stove. Gas or electric stove? Tho neither should have that much heat emanating from behind the stove, just radiant heat. Is there counter on either side of the stove? If not you will have to seal the sides too. hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
26,360 Posts
I've always had to block something everywhere I've lived. I put folded t.v. trays or collapsed metal step ladders in lots of spaces.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts