Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rescued another cat from the shelter and he came with the name fuzzy, but i don't really like it that much. So i'm looking for some cute names for this cute face!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Is it a boy or a girl?
Marbles is on my list too :D
Other names I can think of right now -
Ariel/Arrow
Dominique
Madison
Heidi
Clover
Summer
Pebbles
Sammie
Cooper
Joy
Pepper
Emily

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Oh sorry - I should have paid more attention - not to mention that there is an abundance of girls names on my list :oops:

·
Registered
355 Posts
ioana said:
Oh sorry - I should have paid more attention - not to mention that there is an abundance of girls names on my list :oops:
And one of them is mine! hee hee :D

I'm not very good when it comes to naming, but he/she sure is a cutie!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Domino, Sigmund, (Freud/psychology/schizophrenia/split personality/split colors/black and white....) Pluto, Odie, Snoopy (always thought it would be cute to name a cat after famous cartoon dogs), Mozart (he's the colors of piano keys), Tux (obvious reasons), Rook (he's the color of chess pieces), Checkers, Indigo....um....

Are you looking for people names? Or names that are obviously animal names. I always think it can be cool if you have a favorite musical artist or something, and you give it a name related to that. Just some ideas.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Joys said:
ioana said:
And one of them is mine! hee hee :D

I'm not very good when it comes to naming, but he/she sure is a cutie!
Joy is a happy name => it makes me smile! :D

ps and yes that comes with the kitty - the cuteness that is :wink:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry i guess the sex is an important thing, it is a male. I'm begining to like orion, my husband wanted to name him that or gizmo. Oreo might be a cute name....since hes black and white like an oreo, but then again...that'll always make me want an oreo.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Orion is a good name for him. I also like Bartholomew. I always wanted a Sebastian and a Bartholomew. Justin's already named our next cat Shinji Ticklepaws.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
UTCandy112 said:
Sorry i guess the sex is an important thing, it is a male. I'm begining to like orion, my husband wanted to name him that or gizmo. Oreo might be a cute name....since hes black and white like an oreo, but then again...that'll always make me want an oreo.
Oreo is a cute name, but it's really common for black and white kitties. I suggest giving him a more original name -- Orion is pretty good. :)

G

·
0 Posts
I don't have any name suggestions, I just wanted to congratulate you on your new furbaby. He is adorable!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts