Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this stray cat hanging around for awhile now so I started leaving food out. Today while we were coming if from the park I heard little short meowing coming from the little alcove where the garbage cans are kept. So I walked over calling "Kitty kitty?" and she(I think) shot out from behind a can and over to my bushes. So I called again and she? answered so I got some food and gave it to her. She came out immediately, ate and then walked over looking for petting. She's painfully skinny and all matted up. I picked her up and brought her inside and she's in my room walking back and forth between the food I gave her and pettings from me. How can I tell if she has a litter of babies somewhere? She doesn't want me touching her belly but most cats don't so IDK if that's a sign or not. She's rather fluffy so I can't tell by looking, I'm not even completely certain she's a girl. I'd rather keep her inside but obviously not if she has babies somewhere. We'll probably end up keeping her, she's amazingly sweet.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
if she's nursing, her nipples would be pretty visible. at one point or another she'll lie down and roll around and you'll be able to see her stomach.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Awww mm good for you!! Wishing you many, many years of happiness together!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts