Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am not getting much help in the main forum.

so I figured maybe I could get some ideas to help my pregnant mother gain some weight.

I am not going completely raw but maybe a piece of chicken a couple times a week or something. This is a foster my main cat is on Evo and TFTW.

She really does not like Evo from what I can tell. She is from the shelter and is skin and bones and barley making enough milk although her milk has come in quite a bit in the last 24 hours with some TLC and Wellness in her.

But I was thinking what could I give her maybe for the next week or two, to help her put some weight on and maybe a meal once or twice a week after that. Yes I know raw is best but when me and hubby are living on what we are living on I cant afford or do it all the time right now.

Please the sooner the better. I have a feeling if we stay on this road much longer we might have to pull the kittens off her.

They are only about 2 weeks old. To be honest i want them to stay with her tell 12 weeks. They have a fighting chance when they go back to the shelter the longer they stay with mom and get all their shots.

Kat

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.