Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm calling him Fry for now, but I doubt it'll stick. I'll be keeping him though and probably picking up a female come around March-April. He's a 9 week old Chocolate European Burmese. The lady I picked him up from was nice enough but had no clue how to really take care of him. I'm at least figuring things out here but I've never had a kitten this young so I'm going to be looking for some help here. But come to find out, he has never really had much contact with people, for the past nine weeks he has only been allowed in two rooms of the "breeders" house, and has only had contact with his sisters (given away at 8 weeks), mother, father, and one other cat. Beyond that he has no clue of the world around him.

I'm not going to let him roam around outside, but I will take him with me for some car rides and try to introduce him to other people and animals with some positive reinforcement (chicken what?) We'll see how this goes because I've never had to do this.

But for now, here's some pictures. Some of you have already seen a few of them.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
He's adorable! How about Cocoa? :D

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
His lips look kinda lilac/purple colored. I wanna kiss 'em! I'd love to see what color he is when he is full grown, it looks unusual.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
You said his name for now was Fry, but it wasn't going to stick. So if Fry isn't going to stick, I guess his name could be Teflon? :lol: (Just kidding.)

What an adorable kitty!

·
Registered
7 Posts
What a cute cat!!!

I like Mocha as a name... I give you some related spanish names

Crema -> cream
Cafe -> coffee
Bombon -> chocolate
Cacao -> cocoa

·
Super Moderator