Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two brothers are just over 1 year old now. dont know what I would do without them

Nero

Tut

playing their favorite game spin the tp..followed by shread the tp

Keeping me from my chair

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
What lovely cats! I think Tut would be much happier here with me! (I am partial to black cats) However, Nero is really handsome, and might learn to play the fiddle.... :wink: What a beautiful coat he has! Lucky you. :luv

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nero has that imperial look to him.

Tut, tut, Tut. If you bother the Emperor you might find yourself facing a gladiator in the arena.

Both great cats.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Nero must come live with me. I insist, I really do. I love the fluffy long hairs. Tut is handsome as well.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Supreme handsomeness, both of them!

And I adore tp abusers. :luv

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the posts, I got Nero because he looked like a big ball of fluff, I was never really cared much for black cats but decided I would also take Tut since they played so well together, best thing I ever did, Tut has really grown on me and he is so talkitive and he has so much personality, Nero likes to sit and watch whatever I'm doing, even as I type I'm trying to keep him from walking across the keyboard. Tut also plays a great game of fetch... they're letting me know that since I'm awake it must be time for breakfast its really only 3:45 am so they have a few more hours to wait :lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Good looking boys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts