Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bear (1-2 year old neutered male) was washing himself with one back leg in the air and I noticed that his penis had about 1/2 inch red thing that was out and he licked/sucked on it then looked up and it went back "in". Is this normal? Something to worry about? Maybe he's not neutered!?!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
that IS his penis! Animal penis' retract inside their bodies, and come out for cleaning, or mating. He's just keeping himself clean, thats all :)

Neutering is removing the balls, not the penis.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I am wondering why I have never seen my cats thing come out? Do all cats come "out" when they clean b/c I have never seen Twinkie's. Is this normal :?:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Nah, only one of my kitties willingly showed me, lol. There is a trick to make it pop out, it's how I test kittens sex.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Aonir said:
Neutering is removing the balls, not the penis.
balls......... lol
sorry i just found it put so bluntly funny hehe ;)

i have to say ive seen butches "manhood" i was disgusted, it was right out ewwwwwwwwww it was terrible, my boyfriend had hold of him and he said "look butch is showing you his penis" so i looked- not thinking it to be true! i was horrified!

·
Registered
672 Posts
That was funny, Zalensia! Stix's comes out when he is washing himself as well; the first time I realized what it was I threw a rag at him because he was licking it!!!! I was like, "cover up, you sicko.." :lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Well, I can think of something worse......Male dogs seem to be more proud of theirs. Yuck!

My little guy is very private.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts