Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cat did sometihng veyr strange just now...he was playing perfectly fine then i went and gave him some snacks...and i dont know what happened or what he saw all of a sudden he stared at my rug and he started going crazy and jumping inb this weird way and he wouldnt pass my rug he'd just stare at it and everytime i tried to comfort him he would jump p really high and he threw everything on my desk down and ran udner the bed...do you guys know what it could be? did he just get scared of something? ive never seen him do that before...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
he is acting normal eating normal and he played but right after what happened iguess he jumped up so high or something that sometihng hit his eye and it was a little watery and a little blood ...now it is gone and he is acting norma..the only thing is he doesnt go into my room and i have no idea what scared him so much that he is scared of my room! what do u guys think ishould do?

·
Registered
983 Posts
he saw a ghost in the rug! :lol: ... ahaha

.. but really, i think he just scared himself somehow, be it shadows or anything else, or maybe he was concentrating on something, and could have been touched from behind, or backed into something he didn't like... it's even hard to speculate :?

But i'd just leave him alone, if you have Bene-Bac, give him some to calm him down. Otherwise, maybe a second helping of his favorite treats or food, and he'll be back to normal by tomorrow AM, i'm sure :p

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wish i knew what it iwas ...but he's just scared of my room ..he came in the morning i guess to eat and while i was sleeping he got scared again now hw doesnt even come to my room..he goes in the living room acts like his crazy self plays with boxes then when it comes to my room he gets all scared

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.