Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided to try my camera with just a tiny flash (ok, so I ghetto rigged it by duct taping most of the flash)...

my beautiful baby!

Showing off the collar and tag

What was that? I think there's something moving in the massive pile covering the floor! (ok, so I'm not too tidy...notice the unmade bed)

Who turned out the lights?

Relaxin'

Aww please put down the camera and PET ME!

...more to come later :)

G

·
0 Posts
The collar looks great on him. He doesn't seem to be too enthused about your photo shoot though. :lol: He's got nice markings.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, every time I get the camera its like "oh no, not again!" Because of the speed of the camera there's usually like a 1-2 second delay, so I always miss the cutest shots because he tends to wander off right before the pic gets taken.

About his markings... he's a tortie. And as everyone (apparently everyone except me until recently) knows, torties are most always females. After an argument about him being neutered at the humane society and he really is a boy... my vet is sure its a girl. And the more I look at him I'm sure... he's just too pretty not to be a girl :) But I'm much to stubborn to call him a "her" because for the first six months he was with me I've loved him as a boy... I think I'm gradually becoming more accepting, but I'll probably still call him a "him" for quite a while now!

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
:lol: If it makes you feel any better, someone on the rabbit forum has the exact same problem. They don't know if their lil' bun is an Ernest or Ernestine (and these are very experienced rabbit people!) So don't feel bad....they're actually making a special trip to the vet (after consulting breeders) to find out. They think Ernest(ine) may be a hermaphrodite :roll:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
haha the people who live in the basement apartment of my house took in a cat, and swore up and down that it was a girl. I don't know how they figured that...and i guess i'd never really questioned it or looked, but one day, about 3 months after they got "her" i took one glance at the back end, and had to break the news to them. Gato IS a boy. He's been neutered, so maybe they didn't look too hard, i dunno...it was obvious to me... Luckily they gave him a name that could go either way, so it wasn't so hard, except they had to stop referring to him as Princess ;)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Handsome GUY!!! I love HIS ear. What character HE has....HE definitely has that "Been there, done that" look, doesn't HE? :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts