Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope im posting this in the right forum.
About 4 months ago we had to put our sick 14 year old male to sleep.
We found our female Kali, three years ago, she was living in a burn down house. When we brought her home she never did get along with our male cat, she was always the dominant one. Now we want to adopt a kitty or an adult cat. My question is what age, sex, etc. would be the most compatible with a dominant female? I would appreciate any input.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good suggestion junglekitty, even though my kitty thinks she's tuff she really freaks out in public settings so it probably wouldn't work anyways but thanks, it was a good idea. I'm just scared of bringing a new kitty in my house and it not working out. I've always said a pet is for life, so I couldn't she returning it if there was a problem.
I don’t know what ill do some say it will work and some don’t so ill just have to thinks about it some more! By the way does any one have Positive or negative, experiences getting cats from a Shelter? if so I would like to hear about them.
thank Kali's servant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.