Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I'm from Miami, FL and I'm new to the forum. I love cats and I hope to learn a lot from each one of you. I recently adopted an 11-week old female kitten (Pippa) from a local Miami Shelter. She is the sweetiest kitten! The people at the shelter could not figure out what breed mix she was, so I was hoping you could help me figure it out, or at least try to :) A little description - Physically: She is mostly black with black stripes on her legs and face, and black spots throughout her body. She has big paws and very very long massive legs (especially the back legs). She definitely does not look like a female kitten. Personality wise: Super energetic - Cannot stop for a minute. I sometimes think she forgets to eat because she is having so much fun ALL DAY LONG (non-stop). She follows me around everywhere, but does not like to be held or picked up (she complains). Her new obsession, the water faucet -She tries not to drink it but to eat it and to grab it with her paws,,very funny to see
Anyways, I uploaded a picture for you to see. I do not have much experience with cat breeds, so any help would be appreciate it.
Thank a lot!!!

Zeke

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,670 Posts
I had a cat that looked like her and nobody could figure out her mix, either. She's a DSH, domestic short hair. And beautiful!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Plain old DSH/mutt kitties can vary astonishingly in what they look like, so I'm guessing she's just a product of lots of enthusiastic gene mixing by her ancestors! She's really a cutie, and you can tell she'll be a lovely cat when she grows up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
could she be a bit Bengal? Energetic, spotty, likes water? Does she have a spotty tummy?
We have just got a half-bengal kitten and she's adorable. It's fun, isn't it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts