Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
um... i don't really know what he's thinking here.

hee hee, caught him sleeping with his mouth open!

he likes to peek at us from behind things.

she was in the sink again!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
:lol:
That first picture made me laugh. He looks very...wide. I love the one where he's peeking out from behind the blanket - he looks about to pounce.

Awww...your black kitty is so pretty - I love black cats. I should GET a black cat! I wonder if I could convince my husband to get a second new cat...

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
That is a GORGEOUS picture of Kat. I love her -- she is one of the prettiest little black cats I've ever seen -- that's for sure. I love that first pic of Cujo too -- looks like Jack when he's sleeping all dopey on his back. Funny!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
isn't she pretty?? i just love the looks she will give you... she knows she's a beauty queen!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Aw how cute - I would love to kiss that tummy of Cujo's - what a fluff - yum!
Kat is such a diva sitting with her little paws on the rim like in the most important stand at the opera hehe :wink:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
new, adorable pics

Oh bless, the 'Jimmy twin' showing off his fluffy tummy :lol:
Does Cujo let you rub his tummy when he lies like that? Jimmy doesn't - he just wraps his paws round your hand and bites you :twisted:
Kat is so pretty, too :D

seashell

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I have a picture just like that of Twinkie, makes me miss his fur....although he says to go the other way.......

Kat is sooo pretty and that sink picture is the best one yet :wink:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seashell- you can rub his belly for a couple seconds before he kicks you away or bites you. it's impossible not to try though!! i love grabbing his belly! once he bit my head cause i couldn't resist rubbing my face in that belly fur. :lol:

kitkat- that's so funny! we should be able to market this somehow.... :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts