Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the stray who adopted us Friday evening. We're calling him Steinway. He's such a big cuddly boy.

And his "big" sister Sassy is keeping a wary eye on him from the stairs, and also claiming the new bag of litter as hers alone. (Along with the rest of the house and everything in it.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Gizmo is still like this with marshall...everything is hers includiing me. Your kits are adorable!!!!

Are you lugging that litter up and down the stairs???!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Oh, Steinway is a very handsome fellow!! I'm glad they are settling in. Don't be surprised if there are a bit of turf wars soon. Sometimes it takes a newbie a few days to settle in then decide they like this place pretty well too so try to claim it as their own, unsettling the apple cart so to speak.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the name "Steinway". How did you come up with it?
His black-and-white coloring suggested a grand piano to me. Also, it fits with the S____y pattern established by Sassy. (Maybe we'll get a red cat next and call it Strawberry. )

At first I was going to call him "Mr. Bond," but he's got too much white to really suggest a tuxedo. He's not really a "man of action" so far, either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.