Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pictures of my new babies. They are about a day old in the picture.

The one between the orange kittens is the one that had spina bifida.

Hope this works.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
They're so sweet and tiny. :D

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
They're beautiful little miracles! It will be nice to watch them grow up! Is the first one black with a white mask? It looks so sweet! Well, they're all sweet, of course. :luv

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Cute little sausages... can't wait to see them grow up! :D

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
BABIES!!!!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
So stinkin cute! This also confirm for me that my orphans were about a week old when I found them. Keep posting pics!!!! They are sooo cute!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Awwwww that little pink face... too cute for words! :D

(I think Marie got the best vaccination against kitten fever.... two kittens tearing her house apart... and invading her heart :wink: )

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Nini said:
Awwwww that little pink face... too cute for words! :D

(I think Marie got the best vaccination against kitten fever.... two kittens tearing her house apart... and invading her heart :wink: )
Oh than MY vaccination must give lifetime immunity. Haha...
Well that's not really true since I spent 20 minutes playing with a kitty in a cage at PetSmart yesterday. :roll:

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
AddFran said:
Well that's not really true since I spent 20 minutes playing with a kitty in a cage at PetSmart yesterday. :roll:
Sounds like you need a booster. Better go see the vet.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Heidi n Q said:
AddFran said:
I think I need one too... I still find kittens adorable, and have to fight the urge to save one each time I take a look at craigslist - of course I also fight the urge to save this adorable dog every time I look at her... we don't have the time or space or money, but man do I wish I could make her part of the family (and all the cats screech NOOOOOO!) http://www.themuttscouts.com/index.html

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Nini said:
Heidi n Q said:
AddFran said:
I think I need one too... I still find kittens adorable, and have to fight the urge to save one each time I take a look at craigslist - of course I also fight the urge to save this adorable dog every time I look at her... we don't have the time or space or money, but man do I wish I could make her part of the family (and all the cats screech NOOOOOO!) http://www.themuttscouts.com/index.html
Oh, she has such sad eyes....poor girl. I think I will send her a collar.
Edit: Just read her story on petfinder, she was found with a broken back and tire marks across her body. That literally makes me sick...

Heidi, I think I do need a booster. This was a tortie girl, who was either a young adult or older kitten, she didn't have an information card on her cage and that age is so hard to distinguish, especially when you don't know what their living conditions were like before (is she just tiny from lack of food, etc...). She was so beautiful though. She has one solid orange tabby front leg and the rest of her is tortie. I walked by and tried hard not to look and stopped close to her cage but then turned to look at some nifty cat toy and I felt this "bop" on my head. I turned around and there she was with her paw hanging out of the cage as if to say "Excuse me Lady, don't you dare walk by without saying hello." Now of course, I keep thining about her... 8O

1 - 19 of 19 Posts