Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not mine. For the longest time we had NO dogs and just ONE cat up for adoption. He got adopted this past Thursday. By Monday, we had two dogs, an adult cat and three kittens come in :roll:

The adult is a beautiful silver tabby boy with these beautiful blue eyes. I'll get some pictures of him probably tomorrow. He had a broken canine tooth (sticking out sideways, poor thing!) removed and was neutered today.

Then there are these three fuzzy butts. The two little girls have gray blotches on their heads and the boy has a very light tan blotch on his. I think both girls have brown eyes and the boy has one blue and one brown.

They are all very snotty/drippy but SUPER sweet and playful already. One of the little girls was half the size of her siblings and was syringe fed her first day, but is gobbling up the food just fine now. I think they should be looking 100% better in no time!
Girl

Boy

and of course, a couple of little kitty wrestle mania videos for you!

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
You know when she sees this thread, Allie may just finally have a stroke!

KITTENS!!!!

The videos are so cute!

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, lately there have been a lot of comments being made by certain members of this forum along the lines of having "kitten fever." I'm very concerned about this, as it hasn't quite spread to EVERY SINGLE member yet.

I'm just doing my part to help out ;)

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
OsnobunnieO said:
...having "kitten fever." I'm very concerned about this, as it hasn't quite spread to EVERY SINGLE member yet.
Funny that you mention that illness, as think I feel a little warm after viewing those pics and videos...

Are they Turkish Van kittens?

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I must admit I don't have kitten fever. I love to look at them, sure, but my 3-year old is a handful enough. :lol: But wow, they're just adorable. You're fostering them, I take it?

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
BABIES!
BABIES!
BABIES!
BABIES!
BABIES!
BABIES!
BABIES!
BABIES!
BABIES!
BABIES!

I WANT THEM ALL!!!

Sooooooooooooo cute!!

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, not fostering. They're living at our clinic until they're old enough to be adopted. And NONE of them are coming to live with me!! (if I keep saying it, its going to be true right?)

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And the handsome man:

I tried to get his pretty eyes but I think he's still a little painful and squinty because of the tooth. And its really hard to take pictures of a kitty when all he wants to do is rub up against you for some love!!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I love that adult cat... how beautiful, and he looks sooo friendly :D
I hope he finds a great home soon!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts