Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Awww....Mystery is like "Gee Thanks for putting this nice high soft spot here, just for me!"
He's soooo Cute! :p

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
ROFL 10c2d!!! That is just how they think too!!

Reminds me of when we redid our bathroom and installed under floor heating for the slate tiles. B.B. discovered the warm floor in less than a day. We found her laying all over the bathroom floor, stretched as long as she could get and trying to spread out as much as she could with a dreamy eyed look that said, "This is the neatest thing you guys have ever given me!" lol ...cats pfffftt ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
And now you have to buy another mattress for the furry child in the room. ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
ROFL 10c2d!!! That is just how they think too!!

Reminds me of when we redid our bathroom and installed under floor heating for the slate tiles. B.B. discovered the warm floor in less than a day. We found her laying all over the bathroom floor, stretched as long as she could get and trying to spread out as much as she could with a dreamy eyed look that said, "This is the neatest thing you guys have ever given me!" lol ...cats pfffftt ;)
When I did my teaching internship in London it was my first experience with heated floors. (They aren't very common in the US.) PURE HEAVEN! So I can completely relate to B.B.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
So cute! My kitties love anything rearranged too, just fun to have new things to explore!

We got a new mattress warming pad this winter. The cats were too funny, never would get up if it was on...heavenly to climb into a Warm bed and soak in the heat when it is -10 out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts