Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. We got this awesome new camera, and i took about 300 pictures today :) so here are some of the best... sorry there are allot!!!!!!

Getting Ready to Leap....

Waiting...

Here I go....

Waiting again....

Waiting some more...

Gona get it...

Now So Tired...

Time to Play again...

And a few resting shots...

hope you enjoy!!

EDITED: a couple of times.. hopfully this now works...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i don't get this.. sometimes they load sometimes they don't.. is avyone seeing these pics?

·
Registered
722 Posts
That is awesome!!! We had some pics of Envy leaping after toys but they were among those lost when my harddrive crashed sadly.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEHE!! he is so fun.. he wont leap for anyone but me,, so it's kinda hard to get the pic and make him leap at the same time. I just think it's the best..

I love that blue bowl.. if they made a set for human dishes i might even have to buy them..

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah it is magic.. or at least i think so.. takes such nice shots.. without having to try a million times... it's hard to catch a good cat action shot!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
That last pic and the 3rd one are hilarious. Is he jumping in the 3rd one too :?:

Btw, what kind of camera did u get? It seems to take great moving shots, as for mine....moving shots get blurry :D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah he is jumping in the 3rd one. We got a Kodak 7630. It's the best in it's line. We use the sports mode for the action shots. It is great! We took bath time pictures yesterday, I will have to get them up soon.. You can see each water droplet and the rings/waves in the tub. I was amazed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts