Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young female, only about a year old, creamy coloured, called Willow.

Flatmate is going to pick her up this weekend.

Mouths open .. now!

OK. I'm not keeping her. Toby is a only cat and will remain so. Willow will be with us in London for a week and then taken to my mothers to be a companion to Felix. Its a long term fostering situation for now, with a possibility of the arrangement being made permanent later.

Will take photos when the little lady arrives.

In the meantime -she is going to be in my room (poor Tobe without his Mum at night for a whole week!). Any tips on how to make it comfy and safe for her? She is no doubt going to be very nervous, particularly as she will definitely smell Toby!

Mouths closed yet? :lol:

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Yay for Willow! What a lucky place to land. I would just generally look over your room with a cat-proof eye, eliminating questionable things that Toby doesn't bother with but she might. Give her a place of her own to retreat to and/or hide and feel safe ... and then just business as usual.
h =^..^=

·
Super Moderator
26,360 Posts
I thought for sure you'd found a laid back FIV kitty!! 8O

Sounds like a purrfect fit for your Mum and Felix. :D

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. We are very excited. Willow wont be my cat, but i will still get to know her over time. In a nutshell, she belongs to a work colleague of flatmates who is emigrating to the USA to live with her boyfriend. Said boyfriend is 'deathly allergic' to cats. She might come back to the UK after a while, hence the initial 'fostering'.

I saw pics of her as a kitten a while back and donated some toys and a scratching post that Toby wasnt using. Looks like i am getting them back! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts