Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've lived with cats all my life but have only recently gotten really active in caring for new ones by volunteering at my local shelter. But, I've been going through some rough patches with my babies at home. It's gotten to where I'd like to ask other cat enthusiasts for their opinions. I'm fairly shy so I apologize if I end up being a one-off poster, but I deeply appreciate everyone reading this! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Welcome! It's great you're volunteering at your shelter. I often volunteer to work with the dogs, but NEVER the cats. I know me, I'll come home with 10 of them within the month! :) I'd love to hear more about your shelter kitties and your own at home!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for helping me feel welcome! I volunteer with a wide variety of shelter cats, today I went to visit this pale orange guy named Clemmens-- he has FIV but he is such a sweetheart, loves to give head bonks and love bites. I think I'm gonna post about my house cats soon and have just been thinking about the best way to explain the issue, so look forward to hearing about them there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts