Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! About 3 months ago I adopted Hanx from the SPCA and he happens to be my first cat ever! He's a sweet, sweet 1.5 year old Siamese/Blue mix and pretty small, probably a runt. I've since become obsessed with all things cat and am glad to have found this forum! :catmilk

This is my Hanx

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the cat forum. It's funny how they can become such a large part of our lives in such a short period of time. Once a cat grabs your heart, you will never let go. And thank you for adopting Hanx.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Blue mix, too. She's 1 1/2 year old female named Mikka. She's my youngest of three. Watch out, you'll have more before you know it. I did...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome! he is beautiful!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will love it here, being a "cat person". Hanx is a beauty - good for you for adopting. Take care - see you around the forum!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Blue mix, too. She's 1 1/2 year old female named Mikka. She's my youngest of three. Watch out, you'll have more before you know it. I did...
I'm petitioning my boyfriend for one more, a cat friend for Hanx! Unfortunately Hanx came to us covered in flea eggs so we've been tackling that for a while and don't want to adopt again until we're flea free :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the cat forum. It's funny how they can become such a large part of our lives in such a short period of time. Once a cat grabs your heart, you will never let go. And thank you for adopting Hanx.
It has shocked me! I'm surprised daily how full my heart becomes just petting him :luv

1 - 8 of 8 Posts