Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I have been lurking on these boards for awhile, and I finally decided to join them.

My husband and I are new parents of Spencer and Lily, 5 month old kittens we adopted a month ago from a rescue group. They are brother and sister and we absolutely ADORE them! :love2

This is Spencer. He is a curious, happy, loving little boy who purrs constantly and walks around the house making precious trilling noises.

This is Lily. She is extremely active, curious, and affectionate (when she wants to be...:wink), and sometimes slightly crazy. :) But I'm attributing that to the kitten crazies stage. hahaha.

They are constantly cuddling together, grooming each other, and playing together. They are very rarely in different rooms. (Also, Spencer loves to sleep in the cutest positions, as you can see...)

Soaking up some sun. :)

I hope you all enjoy the pictures! I know I love showing these guys off to everyone!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi and congratulations on your new kitties! Spencer and Lily are adorable. It's so nice they were able to remain together...they look like best friends.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! They definitely are best friends. :) They also had a sister who looks very similar to Spencer, but she was adopted about a month before these guys.

·
Registered
601 Posts
What sweethearts! They remind me of our first two cats that we got in May, Coda and Allegro. They are brother and sister, and we adopted them when they were 6 months old. They snuggle just like yours do. It was the BEST DECISION EVER to adopt them together, so thank you for doing that- you'll be well rewarded, because to this day, our two are still best friends and cuddle and groom all the time. It's so nice to have the both of them.

Looks like these kittens really lucked out and got a great forever home!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
paperbacknovel - We definitely agree that it was the best decision ever to adopt them together!!! They have so much fun together, and I can't imagine if we had separated them!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your kitties look so cute. I am a brand new cat parent too - had mine less than 2 months - adopted brother and sister (Tumbler and Juice) - though I believe you know them from other posts. :) So we have a lot in common. Mine are "special needs" babies. I am so glad you kept yours together. They will have a wonderful life together now - and with you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts