Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just adopted a cat today from the South Suburban Human Society. I've always loved cats and always wanted one so today I found the perfect cat for me! Her name is Wanda and she's a siamese short hair mix. Next month she will be turning 7. hope you enjoy the pictures!

·
Super Moderator
26,666 Posts
OMGosh! She's gorgeous, I miss having a blue-eyed cat. And kudos to you for adopting an adult kitty.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Awwwww! And she's even slightly cross eyed. Lovely, subtle colours.

Can you tell us about her personality? I bet she has a lot of Siamese characteristics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwwww! And she's even slightly cross eyed. Lovely, subtle colours.

Can you tell us about her personality? I bet she has a lot of Siamese characteristics.
I wasn't sure if she was slightly cross eyed or not but a few people have said the same thing. She's very calm but gets scared & almost any noise. I assume this is due to her moving into a new environment. When I play with her using a stock with a little ball an feather at the end of it, she chases it for a little but after a few minutes loses interest & walks away. She's pretty quiet. Haven't really heard her meow unless I take her in the car or put her in her carrier. Whenever I pet her she purrs consistintley. if I stop petting her & it's wasn't enough, she will headbutt my hand & make me pet her more. I've noticed that when I'm on my computer typing she will do this & make me pet her (which is totally fine with me.) she also gets very cuddly at night. She's an awesome cat!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts