Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

As someone who grew up with many, many cats, I have learned much about their personalities. Each and every one of them was unique, but there were still many similarities.

This last year my wife and I had to put down our 10-year old cat, Tiger. It was a sad thing to do, but he had already lived over a year with kidney failure and was in a lot of pain. We feed him special prescribed food, but he was still just losing too much weight.

We have a new kitty now named Chloe, who is at one moment the sweetest cat in the world, and the next the baddest cat in the world. We nicknamed her Sybil :)

I wanted to ask other cat lovers for their feedback on a story I recently published. It’s called, “The Cat That Made Nothing Something Again”. It's targeted towards kids ages 9-12, but I wrote it in a way that allows adults to enjoy it too.

Here's a quick synopsis:

"A nameless cat lives in a town of dry, unhappy people devoid of moisture, joy and creativity. How did the townspeople get this way? Who stole the moisture? And how can one crafty cat return moisture -- and life -- to his town? "The Cat That Made Nothing Something Again" tells the tale of how a feline hero discovers these answers. On his journey he overcomes obstacles with wit and determination, finds new friends in unexpected places and learns the simple joy -- and transcendent power -- of helping others."

I have made a free online version available for people to read. I would love to know your thoughts! Here's a link to the PDF: jamesmaxon.com (you can find other versions here: jamesmaxon.com) .

If you like the story, I’d love it if you could write a quick review for me on Amazon here: Amazon.com: The Cat That Made Nothing Something Again: James D. Maxon: Books

Thanks everyone!
~ James

1 - 1 of 1 Posts