Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to ordering a cat tree for the kitties -- I attempted to make one, but since I have no experience with handiwork, it turned out awful!

Anyway, here are some pics after I put it together -- of course, you can imagine there were lots of photo opportunities while I was assembling it (kitties trying to scratch the posts as I'm twisting them in place), but I didn't get the camera out in time.

Probably the only time I will see all the kitties on it at once -- this is right before Mom gave Miles a good whack on the head, so he probably won't give her the opportunity to do that again!

Miles Davis giving me the annoyed, why are you shoving that camera in my face? look

The terrible twosome, Mom and Nico, taking a big nap on top of the perches -- they didn't move for at least four hours. I think they like it!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Very cool. When we built ours I was so upset that they showed interest in it when it was being built but when it was done they ignored it. It took a couple months for mine to use all the levels! Now Sully gets it all to himself..my poor girls.. :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts