Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my cat tunnel. Cinderella was inside it before I even had my camera out.

"Mom, it was sooooooo warm!"

Cleo was checking it out while Cinderella was inside.

Then the twins discovered the tunnel.

Where's Charlee?

Buddies

Cali

Charlee - thinking about how tough her life is.....

Bedtime. Did you brush, Cali?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
The second and last pictures are truly hilarious! You should submit them to cheezburger with a clever caption :D

I am so glad to see everyone checked it out and seemed to enjoy it... now it might be thoroughly ignored for a few days, before regular usage patterns are established - prepare for it :lol:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
cute, glad they all liked the tunnel

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
It matches Cinderella beautifully! Looks like a lot of fun :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, whew! But he had the coolest cats ever! They both greeted me at the door and one of them just started chatting me up! One was a pretty sleek black kitty and the other one, I'm not sure what kind, looked a little like bengal markings, but also slim and sleek. He liked my hair and wanted to rearrange it for me. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent these pictures to one of my best friends, who's a mom, but used to not get the "my cats are my babies" thing. She's starting to, she likes my pictures and stories now.

She called me up laughing so hard. She said my pictures are just like hers - but instead of her kids' toys scattered all over the room, I have kitty toys everywhere in the pictures. She said, "They really are your kids, aren't they?" :D

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
marie73 said:
She said my pictures are just like hers - but instead of her kids' toys scattered all over the room, I have kitty toys everywhere in the pictures. She said, "They really are your kids, aren't they?" :D
Finally! Someone who GETS it!

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Purritos! (phrase borrowed from mousehunter) :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts