Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the latest Chino & Shadow photos. I can't believe my sweethearts are so grown up. They do still act like kittens sometimes and they love to play.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Too cute! I especially love the second photo in your third post: you can practically hear Shadow saying, "You see the crazy I have to deal with?" :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
These two are so much fun. I love the exercise help. My kitties love to do yoga with me, either cawing the mat or head butting me during sun salutations

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Aren't cats great this time of year? Unlike people, mine are always in a good mood, they always make me smile, they smell great and they don't say a word, just look and act adorable.
People can't do that!
Your cats are beautiful and I'm sure you love them as much as I love mine.
I like the photo where Chino is all blissed out in the tunnel and Shadow is looking like "OK, time's up, my turn. MY TURN."

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amy-Chino & Shadow like yoga too. They love to help mommy workout :)

Greenport-I agree, cats are wonderful, always in a good mood and always offering unconditional love.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Oh what a nice surprise to see more pics! I agree - that pic of Shadow next to the tunnel with Chino sprawled inside is adorable. It does kind of seem like she's leaning away from him - "I don't know what's up with him but whatever it is, I'm not responsible."

That sweet little Chino face... :luv

And the pic of Chino lazing on your mat (clearly not understanding its function :p) and Shadow between the dumbbells made me laugh out loud!

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
LOL. "Is the cat included?"

She fits perfectly in there. :D I love those pointy ears and the uber innocent face!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts