Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the brands of collars that seem to stay on well have no/few kitten options, so until they grow into big, strong kitties, Bear and Yoshi have new collars that I bought on Etsy. The seller, Pugs2Persians, has such neat stuff... tons of prints/materials, little collar charms, bells, jewels on the buckles (though I asked her not to put them on my order, since I have boys). I'm super happy! I just hope these stay on!

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww, thank you! I adore them. :-D I also have two other kitties but one is not so nice, and the other had already gotten a new collar about a month ago. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Very cute collars! That seller has so much cute stuff. Declan already has a collar, but she sells one with chocolate chip cookies on it and a chocolate chip charm. May not be able to resist! And how handsome would Declan be with a Halloween bandana? Do cats tolerate bandanas okay? It's the kind that just slips on over the collar.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I loved the chocolate chip one and considered it very seriously, but couldn't find a second one I thought was that cute, so I was "fair" and got them both sparkle collars...not that they probably notice/care lol. As for bandanas, I can't say I've ever tried one, but I was considering it too!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Very cute collars! That seller has so much cute stuff. Declan already has a collar, but she sells one with chocolate chip cookies on it and a chocolate chip charm. May not be able to resist! And how handsome would Declan be with a Halloween bandana? Do cats tolerate bandanas okay? It's the kind that just slips on over the collar.
I tried putting one on my kitty and he was so not into it. XD he had it off in like, 30 seconds. He did really enjoy playing with the bandana once he removed it though! :crazy

Btw, cute collars Minikin! I love how they're all sparkly and stuff

·
Registered
415 Posts
Very cute! My neighbor puts a bandanna on her dog. I think one of my cats would put up with it, the other probably not.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all! Coyt I'm kinda like a crow or a raccoon... I just love sparkly things! The best part is that it's sparkly thread woven in, not actual glitter, so it doens't come off all over the place and/or get licked up by curious kitties!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! :-D Yoshi made a great model because he was asleep... Bear I had to keep trying to get him too look at me and move his head, which obviously didn't work too well :-D

·
Registered
518 Posts
They look cute! I've been considering getting collars/bandanas for my fosters to wear at adoption events. One lady has been putting bandanas on hers and another lady has color coded collars for an all black mama and her three black kittens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts