Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone!! I have some wonderful news. First, the kittens I was trying to help on Corfu are doing great and all have new homes. Second, my friend and I are staying on an island called Santorini in Greece and she got adopted by a local kitten. Three of the litter had already gone to good homes in different countries, thanks to the responsible owners of the mother cat. My friend's adopting the last one. A beautiful light-grey tabby, who was the runt of his litter and has the palest, most charming markings :D We're taking tons of pictures. He's already got all his papers and passports taken care of so he's definitely coming home with her to the US. My only gripe is that I'll be living in Sweden and won't get to see him everyday!!! So... I just wanted to share the good news. I'll post pictures as soon as I get home.

Yassas!
~Megara.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey, that's really good news! Well done to you and your friend! :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That's wonderful of you and your friend to get so involved ! I ( -and I know I am not the only one) wish that a lot more people looked at your example ( or at other kind people out there like you) and be giving because it is so rewarding
Can't wait to see the pictures!

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
Quote: . He's already got all his papers and passports taken care of so he's definitely coming home with her to the US. Endquote

I know there are formalities involved, but I think it's really cute for a kitten to have a passport and papers. I hope they don't question him too intensely at the border! After all, he speaks only Greek.

"Are you carrying any contraband catnip in your collar, kitten?"

"No, sir, I never use the stuff. I'm clean.....honest."

Congratulations to you and your friend for taking an interest in this little family! I'm so glad everything is working out well.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Jeanie said:
Quote: . He's already got all his papers and passports taken care of so he's definitely coming home with her to the US. Endquote

I know there are formalities involved, but I think it's really cute for a kitten to have a passport and papers. I hope they don't question him too intensely at the border! After all, he speaks only Greek.

"Are you carrying any contraband catnip in your collar, kitten?"

"No, sir, I never use the stuff. I'm clean.....honest."

Congratulations to you and your friend for taking an interest in this little family! I'm so glad everything is working out well.
Hahaha! :lol:
I think it's good that pets can now have passports. It means they don't have to go into quarantine - which must be stressful for both the animal and the owner.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heehee! Yes Theo is so cute and the idea of kitty passports is so precious!! I didn't even know pets could have passports until this happened. My friend should be back in the states in two weeks so hopefully I'll have some good updates about how Theo adjusts to his new home :) I know I'm not the only one who's jealous of the girl who gets to keep him ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts