Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!!! I'm Christie!!
I'm so excited to join this forum!
So I adopted a really adorable 10 month old kitty from the shelter, her name is kit-kat. Part of the reason I joined is because I'm dieing to know what kind of mix she is. She has Bengal looking spots and ears with black tips like a Pixie Bob and little white feet, shes adorable!! She also has some really interesting orange spotting on her too. (the vet described it like almost calico like, but she doesnt look like a calico to me but im no expert lmao) I was shocked to see such an attractive kitty at the shelter, the second I saw her I melted and it was like game over that's my cat :) Anyways, thats my longwinded introduction. When I have the capability to post a picture of her I will, in the meantime heres a link to a few pictures of her off my DeviantArt account . if anyone has any ideas what she could be I'd love to know :) ty!! (btw in her pictures her little belly is shaved b.c she just got fixed a little while ago :) )

Kit-Kat by ~Satoshi-Hotaru on deviantART
My Little Kitty by ~Satoshi-Hotaru on deviantART

·
Registered
120 Posts
I’m the furthest thing from a cat expert, but I had to comment and say that your new kitty is beautiful!

Welcome aboard!

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
When you combine Calico markings with Tabby markings your get a patched Tabby or Torbie, I'd say your girl is a Classic Patched Tabby with White.

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Calicos, Torties (Tortoiseshells) and Torbies are referred to as Party-colored cats and are almost always female, they are also know for have a certain attitude.
My late Samantha was a Blue Torbie and was a wonderful cat full of mischief.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts