Cat Forum banner

New Foster Kitten! + Pictures of Course :)

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  AngelZoo 
#1 ·
I came across this guy tonight while at work, I guess it comes in handy working at a vet sometimes, cause I was able to do an FeLV test straight away before I brought him home.
He looked well kept, I can not understand why someone abandoned him like this, I beleive he also came in with a female, however one of the cashiers took her, the male, apparently was let loose in the PetSmart store since this morning and I happened to notice him on my way back from the juice machine.

He is very loving, very tolerant, gave him a bath tonight, trimmed his claws etc, he loves to cuddle big time and be petted. Still waiting for him to eat however.

We are in Maryland, and yes he is up for Adoption! Which is unfortunate as my fiance does not seem to be allergic to him and has really taken a liking!

You can click right here to bring you to a simple website I made about him. I love his golden pupils lol.

http://www.pwnd.org/~angel/cat/hide.html

See less See more
#3 ·
awwwwwwwww

It is pretty sad sometime. 2 weeks ago the person who runs the SPCA came to work in the morning to find 5 kittens huddled in a pile - no box or anything - on the doorstep with cat food sprinkled on the ground. :(

Good thing was, all 5 kittens were gone within 7 days.

#10 ·
Aonir: Well this big baby was actually in good shape, he did have some what appeared to be grease on the top of his head, but his coat was nice, ears and eyes were clean, good weight etc. However, on the car ride home, all I had to use was one of those cardboard carriers from PetSmart, I live about 50 minutes away from work, so he peed alllll over himself in the carrier, he was just soaked, so I HAD to bath him, lol.

Everything else I did to see his temperment, which is very delightful. He also is good with cats, it's just my own cats which are the brats. ;)
He's 5 months and 9.90 pounds already! Nice meaty boy, hee hee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.