Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just brought home a Calico mother and her three little babies that were dumped at the shelter :( . I've been going picture crazy so when my scanner is up and running again I'll be sure to post some pictures of the little guys. The kittens are no more then four weeks old and very cute! We named the mother cat Tess and are still deciding on the babies names.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today we brought home four more four week olds. They have no mother and none of the other foster parents had a nursing mother cat. So I brought them to my place hoping that she'll take them as her own and luckily she did! Of course I'm helping her feed them with formula. The babies are precious! :D

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
lexxie, that's wonderful! You are such a blessing to these babies, and now they have love and nourishment from a mother cat too. It couldn't have worked out better, could it? You're a good person! :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey Lexxie.

You are such an angel for helping with these babies, I can't wait to see pictures! :wink:

Hugs.

Sam.

·
Registered
44 Posts
wow so many kittens (plus your own cats) how do you do it. Miss kitty my one and only cat takes a great deal of attention. Keep up the good work. don n kitty n lauren

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're not going to believe this! Now we have two more babies that need caring! Tess, the mother cat, has adopted all the kittens(10). My entire family is helping out with feedings and litterbox cleanings. A lot of work, but it's worth it considering these little guys might not have lived with it.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
You are all so wonderful :Lexxie, mother cat, kitties and all the participants!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts