Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've been a little quiet lately, but now that my life has been turned topsy-turvy by a pair of foster kittens I figured I would share with you all. Please don't blame the stupid names me, I take no credit for them.

Meet Snowcone

Who is not nearly as evil as she appears here.

And Lala:

These little ragamuffins are about 5 weeks old and came from a high-kill shelter where, surprise, they were going to be euthanized because they were "too young". WHAT?
Thankfully the group I foster for heard about these two and the 12 OTHER KITTENS they were going to kill and they swooped in for the rescue! Included in the group were a momma kitty and her 4 kittens, 2 week old kittens. (Including adults rescued 15 cats were taken from this one shelter on the day they were going to be put to sleep)

Currently they are playing a game of pounce in the box when not distracted by the dog's wagging tail.

We're going to let them grow up a bit, so they're not up for adoption yet. For now they get to romp and cuddle and look psychotic all they want...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ive always wanted to foster.. but ive always been afraid they would end up mine and not fosters lol Id be over-run haha.. those two are sure cuties! Shame they were almost put to sleep because of their age

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
They are so cute - if I had my way - my house would be full of cats but hubby says two is enough. :( Is that grounds for a divorce??!! ha!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts