Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooty went to Petco yesterday to get microchipped, and a potential adopter is coming to visit him, so hopefully he finds his permanent home. :)

This is Tomi. His owner wanted him gone, ASAP. She had a mastiff and a Great Dane that were trying to eat him (though from my understanding, Tomi was there first), and he's front declawed. :(

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was a little nervous when Mom said we were getting a declawed foster, because I know some tend to avoid the litter box and be nippy. He's a lovebug, though, and he uses the litter box. :)
They said he was a siamese mix, but I'm seeing ragdoll mix, if anything....

The rescue we foster for will not adopt to anyone who has ever declawed a cat, or that plans on ever having the procedure done. They're very picky with adoptive homes, which I think is a good thing. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Look at that face and those eyes!!!! :luv

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sooty went to Petco yesterday to get microchipped, and a potential adopter is coming to visit him, so hopefully he finds his permanent home. :)

This is Tomi. His owner wanted him gone, ASAP. She had a mastiff and a Great Dane that were trying to eat him (though from my understanding, Tomi was there first), and he's front declawed. :(

:love2:love2:love28-O8-O8-O Three cats is not too many. MAIL HIM TO ME RIGHTTHISSECOND!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After sending these pics to the rescue's head person (I have no idea what the official title would be), she wants me to come to the adoption event on Saturday to get better pics of all the kitties. :)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Could be a Ragamuffin. They include Siamese.

If people like to have purebread cats or a "mix" they can identify and talk about give it to 'em when a kitty needs to be adopted.

Yep, Raggie mix for sure. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragamuffin_(cat)

The physical traits of the breed include a rectangular, broad-chested body with shoulders supporting a short neck. The head is a broad, modified wedge with a rounded forehead and a nose dip. Ragamuffins come in all coat colors and patterns with a medium-length coat that increases in length toward the stomach. Although the coat is thick and plush, it does not readily mat or clump and is easy to care for. Ragamuffins are bred to be sociable, affectionate, cuddly companions that are playful throughout their lives.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts