Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A coworker called yesterday to see if I would be willing to foster some kittens the humane officer was bringing in. She's pregnant and can't be around kittens and everyone else lives at home and their moms would kill them. Of course I said yes although my track record with kittens isn't to hot. She thought they were around a week old. Turns out they are more like 3 weeks and will eat canned cat food and hate the bottle. The black and white looks like a girl and I think the black one is a boy. Any ideas on names. The b/w is real prissy and the other one dives into his food and doesn't care about making a mess.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Millie, Turbo, Oreo, Cookie, hehe those are a few. They are so cute but what a mess they made. Ok who did that :?: I highly doubt it was the prissy one........Good luck with taking care of these kittens!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
They are still so young - I am impressed that they are yet willing to lap.
I love it when they are so *wittle* hehe + they are so adorable(I know I have used this adjective so much)..but I know at the same time that they are very fragile. It is so nice of you to care for them
Let's see about names - Pepper, .. does Precious count as girl's or boy's name - a prissy boy can be very precious, can't he? (Sowwy for stealing the name, Jeanie :oops: ), Sammie, Dusky and Hope, Joy, Pebbles for the girl...or something of the sort

ps I have cleaned so many little messes like the one in your picture :lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
hee hee... if they both end up being boys, you can name them oscar & felix after the guys in "the odd couple"... seems to describe the two of them just nicely.

good luck with them!

-- brite

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry its taken so long to respond. Work has been keeping me busy. Thanks for all the name suggestions. Unfortuanately I named them before I was able to get back online. The mess was due to the smaller ones not the prissy one. One of the smaller ones died the night I got it. Trina (short for Katrina) and Tucker were doing really well. I fed the kittens before going to the movies and when I got back Tucker couldn't sit up. Well I tubed him and gave him a little food and made sure he was nice and warm. He made it through the night and the next day he was stronger and could stand up. But he died during the night also. Trina is still doing great. She is now using the litter box some :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts