Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone had one of these I've never seen them before and was curious if they were nice. The water flows over the domed top:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Holy smokes, that thing looks like it should be on Mars or something. It's quite big. The water flows over the dome eh? I dunno if that'd satisfy those cats that like the faucet. I think Samhain likes the little faucet stream, and might not like the water running down the side. But who knows? How much is it?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Do the dishes come off? The reason I ask is because this would be annoying to clean, you'd have to empty the food bowl each time you wanted to clean the water, ya know?

That's why I don't like those food dishes that are shallow with that divider down the center. Everytime I'd add water it gets in the food, etc.

It would be interesting to read reviews on it.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The description says that the food dishes snap on and that you can order extra for multi-cat households. I agree...nothing like soggy food. I'd probably take off the one it cames with. I just kinda liked the way it looked.

I saw it yesterday in my Drs. Foster & Smith catalog that I get in the mail...I love that catalog! They have lots of interesting cat products (that I usually buy somewhere cheaper) and articles about cats - health, behavior, etc. It's the only catalog that I get that doesn't end up in the trash before it even comes in the house.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts