Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am Allison, and I joined to find out about how to make my cats happier. They have always been very picky/finicky. We have always tried to do our best to ensure they are properly cared for and happy, but things have gotten more difficult lately. Anyways, I will read all about that more later, right now more about us.

I am 29, living in a smallish town in Missouri with my husband Eric. We have two grey tabby cats who are 9 years old now, Anyanka (Anya) and Willow are litter mates. They are spayed, and we have had them since 8 weeks old, they are, and always have been indoor only cats. We also have two dogs, but the 4 really don't interact (the cats choice, they have always had their own bedroom, as well as a 6ft cat tree in the living room). Anyways, that's us, and we are happy to be here and find out more about cats. I always kind of thought cats were easy keepers growing up, but have found that these two must need more. I hope to find out all about how to make their lives happier. :) Thank you.

·
Banned
37 Posts
Hi Allison! I too am from Missouri! Glad to see someone from my neck of the woods, so to speak. I live about 10 minutes outside of St. Louis.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the welcome. I have been trying to read up more on cats to make my cats happier, but I am afraid I might be losing the battle. :( I feel so sad that my kitties seem unhappy in our home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts