Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September Update for Gracie.

Gracie is out and about exploring the house. She is having a good time doing it! Its funny though...you can hear her walk around on the floor with those extra toes.. :p

She loves to be with people. She wants to sit in my lap as im using my laptop right now. haha I did take a nap with her earlier today though. :)

I feed her dinner in her room and then she comes back out to explore the house some more. Shes been in the basement once and upstairs twice. Shes been hanging out on the mane floor of the house. Shes a happy cat now.

My 4 cats are still getting used to her being out and about. How long is this going to take them? sigh....

·
Registered
451 Posts
Aw! 5 kitties! Grace sounds adorable! <3 Not sure of her story as I've been kind of MIA lately - but sounds like shes lucky to have you.

Your other cats will prob take a few months to get fully used to her, all cats are different though. My female cat Sophie takes a LONG time, and even though I know she has finally accepted them she will STILL give them a hard time, but mostly all that goes on is some growling and hissing and maybe a swat here and there, but never anything serious, but growling has become the norm around here since may actually, when we added our boy Luigi.. but he tries to push buttons. I am hoping he just learns as he grows up to stop annoying the other resident kitties.

Hope it isn't too long of a period for your guys - Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts