Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm from Massachusetts and have 3 kitties: my 10 year old female named Sita, my 1 year old female named Snickers and my brand new, 12 week old kitten named Maxwell. All my kitties are rescues and they are wonderful cats. We also have a 2 1/2 year old black lab named Gypsy who we adopted about 8 months ago.

I posted a question about fleas in the cat chat forum, so if anyone can help.... lol

Glad to have found this forum!

My sig. is our new 12 week old, Maxwell.

Suzanne

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hi, Suzanne! I'm happy you've joined us. Maxwell is a handsome kitty. Is he good to the last drop, too? (Groan...that's an old one!) He looks very dignified. Post often!

·
Registered
697 Posts
OMG...that is one great picture of Maxwell. Love it. Anyway, welcome to the forum, friend!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Suzanne and welcome :)
I hope you will post pictures of your babies including the doggie. Guess what? I used to have a black doggie back in Romania and his name was Gypsy as well (actually it was Tiganu but that means Gypsy in English ;) ). He was a very special mutt and I *love* him dearly. I used to make necklassses out of flowers and put them around his neck to tease him - such a sweetheart! Some children brought him to us (knowing we wouldn't say no) when he was a tiny baby all covered in mudd and not looking at his best - he overcame his weaknesses and became part of the family!
Make sure you share your stories as well :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts