Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this little doll will be coming home at the end of march! i'm so excited. she's a dilute calico persian and so sweet!

this is my husband's fav, she looks sooo mad, lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you! she is only 4-5 weeks old in those pics so teeny tiny. we are so very excited to get her, i can barely stand it. :luv she will be joining our other cat, a dsh tabby male who is about 4 months old. i don't have any pics of him yet but am working on it.

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
She's adorable :D , but a kitten that young shouldn't be going home yet. Is it possible for them to keep her with her momma & siblings/siblings until 12 weeks?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she will be 10 weeks when she comes home i believe so don't worry. i def wouldn't take a little one from it's mom this young, lol. these are the pics the breeder sent me of her :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
She is so cute! Do you have any names in mind?

Welcome to the forum! I'm a new member, too. I just joined a few days ago...maybe it was a week ago. :lol: Anyways, I'm new, too!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
She's such a cutie, and looks like she's got quite a personality already. Looking forward to more pics when you get her home.

seashell

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
Oh how I miss that liddle stage. They look around with wonder and trust. Oh my gosh I have kitten fever just looking at your sweet girls picture.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts