Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I am new to these forums and am new to owning a cat. I am 16 years old and have always wanted a kitty. I had one as a young child, but I don't remember him/her.

A couple weeks ago, I went to my friend's place. He had two new cats that they found running around who had been hanging around outside his house and eating his cat's food. They were so friendly, and I fell in love with them. His mom asked me if I wanted one. I asked my parents, who said yes (surprisingly!)

Meet Kenny!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone!

I am new to these forums and am new to owning a cat. I am 16 years old and have always wanted a kitty. I had one as a young child, but I don't remember him/her.

A couple weeks ago, I went to my friend's place. He had two new cats that they found running around who had been hanging around outside his house and eating his cat's food. They were so friendly, and I fell in love with them. His mom asked me if I wanted one. I asked my parents, who said yes (surprisingly!)

Meet Kenny!

Congrats on the new cat. The picture makes me want to go lie down with my own kitty. goodnight

1 - 6 of 6 Posts