Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - hope you are all well.

I found this forum today. I have suffered a sad loss. My cat Walter passed away on 8th August 2004. I posted a message but I posted in the general cat chat section in error, I should have posted it in the Rainbow Bridge section. Not thinking straight at this time - very upset.

I do however have five other cats, Perky, Nermal, Shrimp, Wobbly and Bevan.
I love them all dearly and their ages range from 7 to 15.

Since I lost Walter on Sunday, I can't seem to face my other cats, I feel so guilt that they are still here receiving cuddles and Walter isn't. Is this depression, will I want to hug and kiss them all again? Please somebody help me, I feel so upset for losing Walter and I am getting upset because the others are'nt getting the love they so much deserve.

I hope that I will feel better in the near future

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. But I hope you'll find some comfort in these forums. There's lots of wonderful people here and we'll do all to ease your pain. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Karen and Welcome to the forum! I hope you will post pictures of all of the kitties - especially Walter. You can write more about him in the Over the Bridge section of the forum in order to help you cope with the pain - as Petra said we will help ease the pain.

·
Registered
552 Posts
By all means, you are depressed. So give in to those other furbabies and let them help you heal. Walter would not want them to feel neglected, nor would he want you to feel badly for loving them. If you want to talk about your loss, we are here to listen.

Welcome to the Cat Forum, BTW!

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone for all your welcomes. When I feel better I will post pictures of all of my furry friends... past and present.

Karen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts