Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I introduced myself in another thread. I am now going to try and post a picture or two of my Kitty :)

This is this past winter. She is jumping onto her cat house thingy

This is her from late spring. I still have to get her clipped every now and then because with her short legs, it it hard for her to groom herself. If I let her hair get too long, it matts very easily

Flying Kitty!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is Kitty after she came home from being spayed and clipped (by the vet techs not by a groomer like she is now!) I learned my lesson there! Anyway, she was so matted, they couldn't help but to nick her some. Sorry for the poor quality, it was my pre-digital days!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Awwww...what a cutie!!!!!
She seems quite content with her lion's cut - I always figure that for cats with such long hair that mats so easily, it must feel nice for them, especially in the summer. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
She is adorable especially b/c of her stubby legs. One of my cats recently got a lion cut too and I must say that I think he feels much cooler during summer time. Sometimes I get feeling he doesn't like to be too naked :lol:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Another munchkin...did RarePuss see this?? It's really interesting -- yours looks a lot different from hers. Yours kind of has more of a persian face. :) Adorable -- that first one from the groomers with the lion cut made me smile. It's like your kitty is saying "I dare you to make fun of my hairdo." The sleeping one is adorable too -- although it looks like there is some reddish discharge coming from the eyes. Is she okay?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Rarepuss has a munchkin too - Marsh! They are just so adorable! I believe they are called the Dauchshunds of the cat world! They have to cut short bodies with those cute little ity bity legs! So pretty witty! ^_^

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, all :) I think she's cute too, but I'm a bit partial :lol:
Rarepuss, I think she has some Persian in her too because where she came from also had persians.
ForJazz, her eyes tend to run like a Persians do. The vet isn't worried about it. I have to clean them quite often, though. I posted a question about them Here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts