Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! All my life I've been around dogs, I have such a love and passion for all animals but being raised around dogs I had a certain soft spot for them. I had always thought that dogs were the better of the two animals and had never given cats much of a chance until a year ago. I met my current bf a little over a year ago, I knew at the time that he lived with his dad and his dad had cats, I just didn't know how many! haha. The first time I came over I met a little calico girl named Khaleigh, I "adopted" her as mine right off the bat and had taught her to give me kisses and follow me everywhere! I then met my bf's orange cat Kitter, who is now my boy! They were both great cats, very affectionate and perfect in their own way but I still wasn't sold on cats until October 15th, 2009. One of his dad's female cats had gone into labor and had delivered 5 babies under the couch! We got the mama and the babies out safely and I had made her a nesting box with towels and a heater, I was holding the mama cat while my bf and his dad were making final touches to the box. I felt warm liquid running down my hands and arms, as soon as I looked down there was a baby kitten in my hand...fast forward a year...her name is Bella and she has completely changed my mind on cats and I couldn't love her anymore than I already do. She's my little baby! I created an account on this site to find some answers with her behaviour but I'm glad I did because now I can find others who share the same love for their cats! Thank you for reading :)

Here is a picture of her and I:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts