Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Ashley, I'm from MI. I have two cats. Jazz (or Jasmine) is a 5 year old Calico. I was at a friends birthday party and Jazz was just wandering around the neighborhood. At that time she was only about four months old. We asked around to see if anyone knew who her owners were and no one did so we brought her home. She's been a happy healthy kitty since then. She isn't very social, but when she wants to be she can be a cuddly attention seeking cat. Which we love. Our newest addition Katie is an 8 month old Tabby. At 3 weeks old a friend of mine found her and her sister in a a dumpster. Someone had dumped them. She took them in, bottle fed them until they were able to eat on their own and took very good care of them. At about 10 weeks, she was told that she couldn't have them in her apartment anymore so she asked for anyone that could, to give them a good home. So we went and played with her made sure she would be okay with us and brought her home. She is one of the most cuddly cats.

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome, Ashley!

Your cats sound adorable, can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I can't wait to hear more about your kitties Jazz and Katie, especially to see pictures of their adorable faces. It's so sad that both ended up on the streets, but they are so lucky to have found you and to have a mama that loves them so much!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts