Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
Now that you've made your third post, you can.

Everyone signs off on the rules, so few read them. :grin:

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that you've made your third post, you can.

Everyone signs off on the rules, so few read them. :grin:
Not yet I have tried to post and still can't. I can't get any options on adding my avatar. I'll keep posting here for now. I really like reading this forum, just wish I could participate some.:thumb

· Registered
4 Posts
I read the rules and signed off. Still awaiting permissions after 5 posts.

Anyway, one of my cats is very personable and friendly with everyone. I have been getting him to climb all over me and climb on my back so he can reach the tall furniture! Very fun and he has learned not to use his claws on me.

· Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
Try hitting F5 on your keyboard to refresh your settings.

· Registered
22 Posts
"Meanie" but she is anything but mean!

Hi, I'm new here too. Our cat was named by husband! Until she came indoors, she would hiss and run away and hide by her mom! She is an indoor only cat and is the sweetest!! And my first!

· Registered
3 Posts
We have three adorable cats with so many different personalities! My eldest cat is definitely the queen of the palace. :)

I'm trying to quickly make to my fourth post so I can begin trying to find out why my youngest cat, a gray tabby, has a certain obsessive behavioral problem.

-Mia

· Registered
5 Posts
Welcome, I'm new too! I have to say that my cat, Misty Mae, knows her place. She was a stray that we took in and she is very respectful of us and our 2 dogs. She has certain spots she likes to nap in, only scratches on the wood for the fire place or goes outside and lets me know when she needs to go out to potty and she is the sweetest little thing.

I'm trying to be able to post too and put my avatar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.