Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:butterflyhello.how is everyone.my name is susan and my kitty(owner)is miss bella.we found each other may 5 2012.my truck broke down beside the road on that day.i kept hearing something in the ditch on the otherside of the road.ther was a box of kittens and mommy cat beside it.sadly the mommy passed along with 6 babies.ther were 2 living eyes barely open.im assuming they were only a few days old.i scooped the babies up a wrapped them in a towel.while waiting on my husband i put mom and other babies in a box i had.(sounds eeek,but i do have a heart)later i buried them after i reported it.anyway husband came fixed my truck he wanted to know why i was so upset.i showed him.at the time he claimed he did not like cats.he did take one with him because i was trying to drive and hold them both.they were cold.i got almost home the one i had passed away.:sad my hubby had the other wrapped up and on a heating pad on the couch when i got home.the next day i was trying to figure out what to do.my hubby called and told me to take her to the vet he already made the app.i was shocked!!!i got there and told them who i was. and they said you are bella's mom.shock again.he already named her.didnt know what to say or think about that.5 months later here she is sitting on my hubbies side of the couch or on his head kneading bread.the big mush he dont like cats.lol.kitties make a big impact on lives.bundles of joy they make you laugh smile and give you a big melting heart.i know miss bella has on my husband.i just wish others would think twice about doing cruel things to animals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts