Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

I took in a 9 week old orange tabby male back in early May. I've had animals my entire life, until the past 2 years where I was unable to have any. Finally getting a kitten made my whole world much better.

Since a young age, I took in strays, abused animals, hurt animals and unwanted animals and nursed them back to health. It's such a great feeling to help poor little animals that can't fend for themselves.

Anyhow, my kitty's name is Apollo. He is absolutely adorable, and sadly, he has quite a few behavioral problems that I've been battling with since *the day* he arrived at my apartment. Hopefully I will be able to get some answers from other cat owners during my adventures here! I've done a lot of reading online, and I have a lot of experiences with cats personally.. But I am most definitely at a roadblock here, haha.

Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Welcome. :) I'm sure there are lots of people who can help you with whatever issues you're running into. I look forward to seeing pictures of little Apollo.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I can't wait to get a little more involved with the forum! :smile:

I will definitely post a picture or two of him, who doesn't love looking at kitty photos? Everyone will eventually see why his full name is Sir Apollo the Kittykin.. He really thinks he is some kind of royalty, haha.

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Welcome!

A nine week old little orange boy. Now how much trouble can he be?

(asks the Mom of two calibratz)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!

A nine week old little orange boy. Now how much trouble can he be?

(asks the Mom of two calibratz)
Hah! He's 19 weeks old now, and trust me, the trouble has multiplied with each week he's been with me. He's so very smart and can be so affectionate when he wants to be. I was told that orange males are crazier than other cats, though I've never done any research on it. True or not, he is a little hellboy and I love him to pieces.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!!! Hehe.. Francis still acts like a Kitten. since Vinnie came along he sort of calm down. lol Is he treating you like a giant playmate?

BTW he's adorable.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My orange boy isn't crazy....he's just an affectionate goof. There are a lot of orange boy fans here on the forum, and I'm one of them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts