Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a new kitten from a shelter today. She is about 3 months old.
The shelter said she has been eating Science diet dry food, and I should not switch until I asked the vet.

Well, the first meal I gave her....raw. Rad Cats Chicken. And... she did not even hesitate. She looked and ate right away. I feel so blessed. I have not have a hard switch with any of my cats.

I have times when one of two do not want to eat, probably just because he was picky. But the transitions have been real easy and instantly.

:p

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hmm, Greenies treats must be SUPER good then, heheh! :p
lol, when I put a dish of wet food and a dish of raw food in front of kittens for their first non-milk meal, they immediatly attack the raw. They could care less about the wet food.

Greenies have horrible ingrediants; I wouldn't even consider giving them one even if they would eat it. Once I got a sample bag of EVO dry food and put it on the kittens plate. They would even look at it. Actually, they decided that the plate the dry was one was then considered a litterbox:wink

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, all! We have named for Mui Mui, meaning little sister.
We thought about Cotton, Silver, but feel like there was something wrong. We feel like she is this little sister who should be spoiled, so ....MUI MUI!

We just threw her a tiny drumstick, she attacked it right away. She is still working on it.

When Cheetah and Panther came here, I listen to the shelter and gave them dry and wet. Even they take the transition right away, they are still not good at chewing bones. I have to cut them into 1 inch size still.

I hope Mui Mui will do better. I guess I will give her quail wings a few days later. What do you think?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts