Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am Chris. I live in Calgary Canada and I am picking up my british shorthair kitty in 3 weeks. Hoping to find some good info to raise my boy right.

Cheers

·
Banned
Franny -- best cat ever! purring in my heart Porch cat THE DIVIT aka Divey seriously traumatized
65 Posts
me -- I am a big fan of Jackson Galaxy -- the dude knows how to speak cat and listen to a cat speak using whatever means available. You may notice that Jackson's weight will fluctuate a lot across videos. Don't get lost in the distraction of that. Work your way through the videos and you will Cat o fy your house and your behavior . Oh and there is a Vancouver Vet! you gotta check out. Not only is he -- Kaaaah nadian! he is brilliant. Adding squish the kitty to your skill set really is useful. Oh and no one EVER told me about this. Introduce your new guy to Paper Towel baths followed by grooming with a super small soft baby brush. Deeply dampen a paper towel. Give a head and belly to tail/bum wipe while squished. Follow with brushing. We used a tooth brush at first then a soft men's beard brush. Mine actually got to sitting on a spot and waiting for his bath. That plus combing to get loose hair out -- and you are Momma Kitty!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts